Our research covers four key areas of specialism
The project assess the efficacy of social pedagogical models for working with young people at risk of permanent school exclusion. Read more…..
The project seeks to show how Outdoor Education impacts:
- Social-emotional progress
- Outcomes post-16 (including NEET figures)
So far the project has collected over nine million data points and we are very excited to begin analysing the results.
Special Educational Needs
- 01: Teaching, learning and assessment in education & training (20 credits)
- 02: Developing, teaching, learning and assessment in education & training (20 credits)
- 03: Theories, principles, and models in education & training (20 credits)
- 04: Wider professional practice and development in education & training (15 credits)
- 05: Action learning to support development of subject specific pedagogy (15 credits)
- 23: Specialist delivery techniques and activities (09 credits)
- 24: Teaching in a specialist subject area (15 credits)
- 39: Managing behaviours in a learning environment (6 credits)
12-Hour SEND Mediation Training Course (CPD) Releasing Potential Institute, alongside Releasing Potential Mediation, now offers a 12-hour CPD course for Mediators working on SEND mediation cases in the UK. Part of the new Professional Standards for SEND Mediators (DfE, 2018) the course has been accredited by the College of Mediators. For more information please see our course pages.
Releasing Potential Institute
Unit 7 Kingscroft Court
Charity No: 1097440
Company No: 4622100
023 9247 9762
© Releasing Potential 2017